OnLine Training (OLT) is celebrating over 25 years of offering insurance and real estate pre-licensing, continuing education, and other professional development courses. We started as an idea at a local college in 1998. We developed Florida’s first online insurance pre-licensing course in collaboration with our local Community College and The Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Insurance Agent and Agency Services.
OnLine Training, Inc is a respected provider of Insurance and Real Estate courses. More than 25 Florida universities and colleges as well as several out-of-state colleges offer our courses. We also work with individual employers to educate their employees. More than 60,000 students have completed our online insurance, real estate, GED, personal, and professional development courses.
OLT offers a range of courses for individuals looking to jump into real estate or those who just want a leg up on the competition. Hone your skills with advanced testing preparation, fulfill professional development requirements, and learn best practices in law and ethics to help you stand out in the booming real estate industry. Looking to get back into the profession? Our fully online reactivation course can refresh your knowledge to reinstate your license. Many courses are offered entirely online, giving you the freedom to complete the program at your own pace.
- Florida: 2-15 Health & Life Insurance Pre-Licensing Course
- Florida: 20-44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course
- Florida: 4-40 RCSR – Registered Customer Representative Designation Online Course
- Florida: 6-20 All Lines Accredited Claims Adjuster Designation Online Course
- Florida: 40 hour – 2-14 Life & Variable Annuity-Only Pre-Licensing Course
- Florida: 40 hr Pre-licensing – 2-20 Conversion Course
- Florida: 40 hour – 2-40 Health Insurance Agent Pre-Licensing Course
- Florida: General Lines (Property and Casualty) 2-20 Pre-Licensing Course
- Continuing Education
- Exam Prep